Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'd Say We're Social

Social media is all the rage and no doubt a powerful tool.  Especially for a project like this, finding community and reaching out to people any way we can is critical to the effort.

To make connecting even easier, in addition to our Facebook "Recommend" button, our blog, and our Twitter feed, we have introduced:
All of these technologies allow users to discover Wuz Rent along new avenues, on their terms; all the while, we are tapping the same crowd-sourcing power we rely on to drive our own site!

2 comments:

  1. I think i'm supposed to know what a google "widget" is but I dont. How is that i've fallen behind in the computer world already?

    I'm down in Sao Paulo at the moment and all people seem to talk about down here is WuzRent. And while that may not exactly be true, I'm at least talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I noticed something funny about the Chicago rents. When you type "chicago" into the search tool only about half the posted Chicago listings come up. The ones that come up are labeled under "Cook." However, if I type into the search engine "il" additional listings will come, which are registered under "Chicago." It is strange that these additional listings don't come up when I type Chicago into the search engine.

    Thanks for continuing to improve the site!

    ReplyDelete